Raisin Boat Tips
Videos to watch - Visit our video library to view all video demonstrations and tutorials.
How to use your stamps
- Peel stamp from the backing sheet carefully to avoid tearing.
- Place stamp on a clear, acrylic block (sold separately). Stamp will cling naturally. Be sure to use a block that is closest in size to your image for best results.
- To stamp multiple images at once, position several designs on the same block before inking.
- After cleaning, peel stamp from block and replace on backing sheet. Re-use your blocks for the next image!
How to care for your stamps
- Gently wipe stamp on a damp cloth. To restore clingability, wash in warm water with mild liquid soap and air dry. *
- Store stamps on their set's backing sheet, out of direct light and extreme heat or cold.
*It’s normal for stamps to stain from dark colors or permanent inks. This will not affect stampability – it just means they’re well loved! Do not use acetone, bleach, or oil-based cleaners.
How to return rentals
- Make sure all stamps are clean and accounted for on the backing sheet (count and compare images with reverse side of the Stamp Use and Care instructions in your package). The easiest way to do this is by holding the package insert under your plastic backing sheet while you match up the images.
- Slip the set into the original plastic package. Return in the provided postage-paid return envelope.
- For your convenience, there is a separate return envelope for each set in your possession.
Keep your rental set for even less than your already-reduced member pricing!
Compact Mirror template
Use this template to make a compact mirror. Place it in our cute clear purses with a gift card, too!
Scratch-Off Game Gard template
Use this grid to make a scratch-off game card for kids or adults. This makes a great Valentine card idea, too!
Sealed With a Kiss Jar Card
Use our "Sealed with a Kiss" stamp set and our Clear Pillow Box Small to make this fun card! It's quick and easy and the template instructions are right here!
Window diorama card instructions and template
Make this fun card that can stand on its own! Diorama cards allow for cool 3-D looks! Look in this window...you never know what you'll see!
Cowboy Boots - Three templates to choose from!
We used our Raisin Boat sets, "Urban Cowgirl" and "Giddy Up" to make these fun cowboy boots. Have fun adding embellishments such as flowers and buckles. Add stitching lines with our stamp, a marker or a sewing machine!
See our blog post about these boots for more details!
"Days till Christmas" Calendar template
Triangular Trinket Box
Triangular Trinket Box template - Make party favors, table name cards and package bow surprises using our triangular box template. Add mints, candies, or small favors to add an element of surprise! You don't need a die cut to make these. They are so simple to make!
Sugar Stix Envelope
Sugar Stix Envelope Template - Make a handmade envelope and fill with Pixy Stix, pencils, pens and other tall objects for a simple and inexpensive gift idea for the classroom, bridge club or Halloween party.
Sucker Holder Template
Sucker Holder Template - Make a sucker holder for an inexpensive and custom treat for Halloween, Valentine's Day and other holidays and events.
Folding Hands Card Template
Hands Template - Make these fun "hands-on" cards using our hands template. Send a hug from home, a bouquet of flowers to say "Thanks a bunch" or just a "get well" wish. Dress up the hands wth nail polish, jewels and more. Be creative with your hands!